Friday, February 20, 2009

English- RAIN ON ME

Photo: Dave Guiney
I woke up this morning
listening to the rain
and breathing the cold air
coming through my window,
and as I saw the rain washing
the dirt on the leaves...
it also washed my sadness away.

Life is there
with arms wide open for me.
I am ready to take
whatever is in the horizon,
pain or happiness,
I'll take it!

I have choosen to live again
and throw my fears away,
living without regrets.

I'll walk unknown roads
to experience new sunrises
where I can discover
one more time
who I am.

Where I can build
my own promises
and make them come true.

I will let people come
and go from my life,
while keeping the dear ones
-who really matter-,
in a safe place in my heart.

I don't know yet what is out there,
but I know who I am
and the strong core of my soul.

if I fall
and my knees get hurt,
I will get up;
heal them
and continue
like I said,
with no regrets,
even if the price
is high to pay.


2009

No comments:

Post a Comment